Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 16: Tribal Nails


Hey, eeek I'm a day late again. Bad Joanna!
Anyway onto the nails! I have never done tribal nails before and I didn't have a lot of time so I just went with what I know, stamping!

1 coat OPI Nail Envy
China Glaze Dance Baby and For Audry
Sally Hansen White On
stamped with BM-315 and Konad special black
1 coat SV



What do you think?

Check out what the other girls did for Tribal Nails:


 Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa 
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
-Gini at Sassy Paints 
-Chameleon Stampede 
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish 
- Robin Sparkles  

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty!! I thought they were stick on strips at first!

    ReplyDelete