Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Zuza and Rory

Hey guys. How is every one's week going? Mine is pretty good, I've gotten some good nail mail this week...
I heard about an online coupon for Zoya, if you bought a 6 piece collection you received 50% off!
A $48 collection for $24, I'm in. I chose the new Surf collection (mainly for Zuza and Carly)
Then because if your order was $30 or more you received free shipping, I added on Crystal :)
They also sent me a free 2oz. bottle of Zoya Remove+ (can't wait to try it) and their swatch book!

My Haul 
For some reason Meg shined pink in direct sunlight and I was too excited to notice at the time.
Yes, I have a second bottle of Meg, but she is so pretty I don't care!

I decided to use two of these pretties right off the bat!
This is Zuza and Rory (gradient on the  accent nail) with stamp MASH-43
 (yes I received the new Mash plates this week as well!)
  with Nail Envy as a base coat and SV on top.


I also broke a nail this week, guess which one? For some reason my middle nail is my problem nail.
The nail bed is shorter than the rest, so even though all of my other nails are filed down as well it still looks like one short nail and the rest are long... oh well.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love your accent nail and the stamping is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. terimakasih atas infonya,,,
    postingan yang menarik tentang Zuza and Rory

    ReplyDelete