Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Busted

So, good things to come! I won a bottle of OPI Black Spotted off of Ebay!
It is a France exclusive in their Spiderman collection. 
So as soon as it arrives I will get some pictures on here!

I have been so busy lately I am so surprised that I have been posting as often as I have, which is not often at all compared to some other bloggers. I am always painting my nails though, so I am building up a little archive. Soon I will have enough to have a bunch of scheduled posts ready and will be able to post more often :)

This is a mani I played around with when my sister was visiting.



Of course this is with one of the new Bundle Monster stamps because I am obsessed!


Polish
OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Sinful Colors- Black on Black
Pure Ice- Busted

Tools
plate BM-318 


I left the accent nail matte because I am really liking this matte to shiny contrast look lately...

What do you think? Do you ever leave your nails half matte? Are you excited for Black Spotted?

No comments:

Post a Comment