Saturday, May 26, 2012

Belated Marble Time!

Good evening lovely ladies!
I did a quick water marble last week and never got around to posting it.
I realized that I only took one decent looking picture of it but I loved the marble so much I still wanted to share it with all of you!

This is OPI- Kiss Me on My Tulips
with a marble of 
OPiI-KMOMT, OPI-Fly and Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear- Mellow Yellow
with a Poshe topcoat


Sorry for such a crappy picture I will have to marble these colors again, they were so fun and spring-ful!
(made up word I know) :-)

OPI polishes are so good for marbling. Do you like to water marble? Which brands work best for you?

3 comments:

  1. WOW. I've just been introduced to marbling effects and I've got to say yours is definitely the best I've seen. Did you follow a YouTube tutorial or just go ahead and do it yourself?

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I followed a YouTube tutorial about a year ago and after ALOT of failed attempts I caught on. It just takes practice and patience, a lot of patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I really like marbling with paints, but I think the water marbling has a smoother effect... messy to do though I find. Well done, great colours too :)

    ReplyDelete